We are hiring a 3D Artist
We are looking for a 3D artist help to with assets creation for Trailmakers.
What you will do
Your job will be to translate 2D concepts into textured 3D models in line with the game’s art style. The models must live up to specific technical requirements allowing for easy integration into the game.
• Ability to create great looking game art.
• Ability to consistently deliver high standard assets based on artistic direction.
• Understanding of the technical limitations and requirements for in-game art making.
• Experienced in the creation and use of normalmaps and understanding lowpoly modeling.
• Experienced in these 3D applications: 3ds Max, Zbrush, Unity.
• Ability to understand and use technical direction.
• High work ethics and ability to work independently when needed.
For everyone, we value:
A large dose of self-motivation
That you are caring, passionate, and a nice person to be around and work with
That you share our love for video games
Trailmakers is a creative multiplayer construction game where players can build vehicles of all sorts to overcome obstacles in a big world.
See more here: www.trailmakers.com
We strive to make Flashbulb an awesome place to work. We promise that we are in fact very nice to work with, and we are laser focused on only hiring other nice people. We work out of our freshly renovated offices in the very center of Copenhagen.
We encourage you to apply regardless of your color, gender, hairdo or shoe size as long as you fit the description above.